The summer of 2009 I had a windshield replaced on my vehicle by Omega auto glass.The representative I worked with was great too bad the work that was done on my windshield has completely horrible.

They installed a windshield that had a chip on the top corner when I mentioned to the installer they just added a chemical to make sure it wouldn't run. The installer was very rude and left. I went back to work and three days later the chip started to run all the way down the middle of the windshield. I called and they came out to just inspect the windshield, my appointment time was from 8am to 11am they did not show until 3pm.

After the inspection I had to make another appointment to install another windshield this time when they installed it they didn't seal the parts correctly. When it rained all the water flooded the passenger side and damaged a 150 dollar part in the ac. When I called to report the install manager was very rude and said it was not their fault that I must have done something to the molding.

I would not take anymore of it called my Insurance and my attorney and filed a lawsuit.Word of advice never deal with Omega Auto glass out of Tucson, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.

Had an Experience with Omega Auto Glass?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #580285

Are they really that bad?I have a job interview with them today for the position of a Customer Service Representative...

Jen, I saw your comment about how you hate your job there,,, I was already worried about going in for the interview because I originally heard about the job opening on Craigslist. They did not post any information about the business, the position, the pay or the hours, ANYTHING. They just said they need reps adn to apply. So I sent an email asking for more information before I apply for the job, and they responded two days later telling me that I am scheduled for an interview on Monday (Today) for either 11AM or 1PM...

So I said I'll come in at one even though I was still unsure about even what the job was.They sent me an address and I googled it and that's how I found it was Omega.

This company truly is a joke...avoid at all costs!After reading a LOT of negative comments from various sites about this company I just called the office # on the card the door-to-door salesman left me yesterday, and it went to voice mail.

I left a msg cancelling the crack repair for later today. (in about 1.5 hours). I realized there's a cell # also so trying to save someone a trip, I called that. I woke a man up, I asked if it's ***the name on the business card, and it was.

I told him why I was calling, just to cancel the crack repair this morning and he grumbled (seriously!) and said whatever and my phone went dead. I called back thinking on my cell that the call dropped....he was angry and said, "I'm sleeping, I'll take care of it!". He hung up on me again.

So, here I sit typing.7/24/12

These people seem to be even ruder then described below to those who are not in need of window repair services.Some stranger showed up at my door this evening wanting to inspect my cars.

The guy (Tate) was very rude and started badgering my significant other after being told that his were not needed.I would never trust this guy or his company with my vehicles.

I'LL MAKE IT SHORT AND SIMPLE....STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

YOU WOULD BE BETTER PUTTING IT IN YOURSELF..EVEN IF IT'S YOUR FIRST INSTALL......

Im a manger at omega auto glass and there is no way we can rip you off we deal with your insurance.If your insurance allows to do the work then im just guessing we are a pretty good company and as for the persistent nature how we do bizness we are in sales if we walk away at every no then we wouldnt be a great sales organization.

As for a rude individual odds are he know longer works for us if any has a really big issue then please give a call at 4807891529.if we were truly a fraudulent company we would be shut down by now but were not and we have been in service for ten years and have an a- rating with the bbb.

I no not every company is perfect but if one rotten apple spoil the bunch would you stop eating apple the answer is no.Before you pass judgement on us because of a couple of reviews take look at other glass shops in the area and see there complant to resolve ratio im 100% postive ours is better.

I just had someone stop bybmy house today and wanted to fix tbe little bitty crack in my windshield.They were rushing me to get my insurance card and was telling me how easy the process was.

The guy who he said was training loomed to be as of 15 and was talking on his cell phone and cursing at the person he was taljing to.

Very rude people.Glad i seen these reviews today before they come to my house again tomorrow.

They broke my windsheild so they could replace it!I KNOW my windsheild was find because I had JUST got home from picking up my kids from school!

They just wanted my insurance info!

Now they wont return my phone calls either.Contaced the BBB!

Yup I work here and i hate my job!looking for another employment but no luck yet.

honestly, on a scale of 1 to casey anthony, how horrible do i feel working here?Just below Oj simpson

U people r *** idiots u live in az a reason it free and it can't raise your rates if u want people to stop harassing then fix it and stop being *** about people trying to make a honest living